2018 VICTORIAN DRESSAGE CHAMPIONSHPS
PARTICIPATE IN THE CHAMPIONSHIPS TRADE VILLAGE
Equestrian Victoria is pleased to offer the opportunity to participate in the Victorian Dressage Championships Christmas Trade Village.
Trade sites are now available for booking online VIA TRYBOOKING:
- Sites will be allocated on a first in basis. Bookings will be accepted until 10th November 2018.
- Proof of Loss & Public Liability Insurance* must be provided if not already on file with Equestrian Victoria
- There will be no refund of hiring fees if the decision to withdraw is made after the items hired have been delivered to WPNEC.
- The friendly layout means the event organiser will allocate sites, no preferences available
- Exhibitors must sign the Inspection Report issued by the Hirer and will, therefore, be responsible for any damage during the course of the event.
Each Exhibitor will receive:
- Trade village site or marquee, trestle table and two chairs
- Listing in the program
- Allocated Trader Vehicle Parking
- One copy of the official program
- Bump in / Bump out information will be available prior to the event.
For all enquiries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are also planning to attend The Nationals and have booked power with The Nationals Trade Village please do not book or pay for power at the Victorian Dressage Championships as the power connection will remain in place for both events.