APPLICABLE EQUESTRIAN AUSTRALIA (EA) DOCUMENTS AND REQUIREMENTS
2. To be eligible to participate in this event you must be a current EV member or current member of an EA state branch. You must also satisfy any further membership or registration requirement (including those for any horse entered) referred to in the General Conditions of Entry for the event (Conditions of Entry) and individual disciplines.
3. The EA National Sports Rules applicable to the event are referred to in the Conditions of Entry.
4. All EA and EV events are subject to the EA Code of Conduct (Code of Conduct). The Code of Conduct can be accessed on the EA website via the following link EA CODE OF CONDUCT.
5. It is important that all members understand that the Code of Conduct also covers parents, guardians and spectators in respect of any activity held or sanctioned by EV or an EA state branch. A key aim of the Code of Conduct is to respect the rights of everyone involved, to abide by all EA rules and requirements, to be fair, considerate, honest and professional in all aspects of the sport.
6. EA and EV are committed to the protection and welfare of its members. The EA Member Protection Policy (MPP) can be accessed on its website via the following link EA MEMBER PROTECTION POLICY PDF. The EA Social Media Policy, which can be accessed via the following link, EA SOCIAL MEDIA POLICY should be read in conjunction with the MPP. These are important documents designed to ensure the safe and fair conduct of the event for everyone involved. They should be read, understood and complied with.
7. EA and EV events are also subject to various codes and regulations designed to protect the horse, the welfare of which is paramount (Horse Welfare Provisions). Entrants and Competitors must familiarise themselves with the Horse Welfare Provisions and ensure that they are complied with. These Provisions may be accessed on the EA website via the following link equestrian.org.au/policies.
8. If the event is conducted at Werribee Park National Equestrian Centre (WPNEC) the WPNEC Risk Management Conditions shall apply to the event. The Risk Management Conditions can be accessed via the following link wpnec.com.au/risk-management/.
ENTRANTS AND COMPETITORS BOUND BY EA DOCUMENTS
CANCELLATION AND REFUND
RELEASE AND INDEMNITY
2. In consideration of acceptance of your entry and participation in the event, you agree to indemnify and keep indemnified EA, EV, their servants and agents and the Organising Committee and each member thereof against all claims, proceedings or demands brought by or on behalf of any participant or competitor named in your entry form for any loss or damage howsoever arising from any accident or incident occurring at the event.