Thank you for entering the 2018 Victorian Dressage Championships. We are delighted with the support shown by riders and sponsors and hope that you enjoy your time at the event.
PLEASE NOTE – NO SMOKING IN OR NEAR ANY STABLES OR MANURE PITS
- Please notify all scratchings to Sue Taylor 0411 352 971 as soon as possible as we have reserve lists in some classes.
- Please send all freestyle music to www.uploads.musikur.com.au/2018/vicdressagechamps
- Please use your allocated stable and powered camping site. Stable manager Sue Leslie will be on the grounds from Tuesday to handle any issues. Place all stable waste and manure in the manure piles. If you require extra bedding contact WPNEC Office 9741 7672
There are still tickets available to Saturday nights Spit Roast Dinner, $25 per person. Book through https://www.trybooking.com/ZFZY
Make sure you have your dog in training for the Canine Challenge and we will have a special visitor to make sure the dogs have a proper challenge. The 2018 Victorian Dressage Performance Medals will also be presented. This will be followed by the Grand Prix Freestyle.
There will be a Riders Welcome and BBQ kindly supplied by the Victorian Dressage Club on Thursday night at 6.30 pm in the Hospitality area in Indoor 1. The bar will be open.
- Arena Familiarisation
Indoor 1 will be open on Wed from 1 pm.
Outdoor sand arenas will close at 8 pm on Wednesday. They will be available after the competition finishes each day until 8 pm. Horses may be lead around sand arenas from 8 am until ½ hour before the competition starts each day.
- Presentations will be held at 4 pm on Thursday, Saturday and Sunday, and 6 pm on Friday.
- Make sure you fill in your details to go into the draw to receive your entry fees back when you sign in at the Event Office.
- Make sure you check your draw as there may be more changes. Updated draws will be available outside the event office and published by following this link: https://vicdressagechamps.org.au/draw/
- Freestyle draws will be done after the PE and FEI classes.
Please contact us if you have any concerns at the event: