- All stabling requirements, including bedding, must be booked with entries
- Stables will be available for occupancy from 14:00 on Monday 3rd December and must be vacated by 11:00 Monday 10th December. Competitors wishing to stay outside this period must book with WPNEC directly.
- If bookings exceed availability, there will be a waiting list and competitors will be advised by email when a stable becomes available. Stables will be allocated in the following order of preference:
- Interstate Horses
- Horses competing in multiple championships
- Stables can be hired at $35.00 per stable per night.
- Bedding (shavings) can be purchased for $12.50 per bag (recommended 5-6 for per stable). Additional bedding may be purchased from WPNEC on site.
- Temporary yards of any kind are NOT permitted at WPNEC; however the permanent yards may be used with prior arrangement with the OC. This does NOT extend to stallions, which must be stabled.
- Horses must be stabled as allocated. If you have multiple horses, you must make a request to the OC if you plan to swap horses between your allocated stables.
- Horses with behavioural problems must be declared on the Stable Booking Form so that appropriate stables can be allocated.
- Under no circumstances are empty stables to be used as tack rooms. Should there be a surplus of stables, the OC may choose to allocate stables for communal tack rooms.
- It is strictly prohibited to enter a stable, feed or water a horse for which you are not a Person Responsible. If you have concerns about another competitor’s horse or pony, please refer the matter to the OC.
- Only the shavings provided shall be used at WPNEC. The use of any other kind of bedding may incur fines to cover the manual removal of the bedding.
- Failing to comply with these rules shall result in Elimination from the event, and possible legal action.
- Horse feed is the responsibility of the Persons Responsible.
- Horse feed can be ordered through Country Link Rural Supplies and they deliver, contact number is 03 5282 1280.
- All persons planning to stay onsite must book and pay for a camping site. All camping sites are $30.00 per night and will have access to electricity.
- Allocated sites must be strictly observed. Please indicate on your entry form the size of camping site you require and ensure that your vehicles do not exceed the allocated area.
- Caravans may be separately hired from Eastern Caravans, Phone 0400 679 744
- Accommodation will not be arranged for competitors; however, the following are suggested:
- The Mansion Hotel Werribee Park | Phone 03 9731 4000
- Quest Werribee 69 Synnot St Werribee | Phone 03 8744 6000
- Quest Sanctuary Lakes 9 Greg Norman Drive Point Cook | Phone 03 9394 2100
- Quality Suites Seasons 5 454 Point Cook Rd, Point Cook | Phone 03 8376 5300
- Werribee Park Motor Inn 112 Duncans Road Werribee | Phone 03 9741 7222
- Comfort Inn and Suites 6 Tower Road Werribee | Phone 03 9741 9944
- Carter Cottages 1 College Road Werribee | Phone 0424 867 259
Catering will be available 9:00 – 17:00 onsite.
Werribee township has multiple restaurants/cafés open until late.
EVENT MANAGEMENT OFFICE
The event office will be open from 14:00 Tuesday 4th December. Times for collection of rider bags will be advised closer to the event.